Duties and tasks
- Receives and unloads trucks from the factory or suppliers;
- Inspects upon reception;
- Ensures compliance with storage, tidying and identification standards;
- Ensures the cleanliness and conformity of the warehouse and products;
- Takes daily inventories;
- Follows up and alert his hierarchy of the DLC of less than 3 months;
- Manages and controls the preparation of finished products by batch in accordance with the FEFO;
- Controls the loading;
- Notes, inquires and relays information to the warehouse manager on customer returns (after delivery);
- Takes care of the shipment of the parcels to the factory (or to the suppliers in coordination with the warehouse delivery manager);
- Issues stock depreciation sheets and coordinates with the quality and control departments;
- Receives and distributes the products of the cooperative or sales to the staff;
- Establishes a daily reporting of its activities;
- Carries out any other activity that will be entrusted to him/her in the framework of his/her mission.
The candidate’s profile should meet the following requirements:
- BEP in inventory management, distribution and sales or similar field ;
- 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Reading and writing skills;
- Knowing how to count;
- Knowledge of the organization and operation of the warehouse;
- Knowledge of health and safety measures and requirements in the workplace.