Duties and tasks
- Work and transmit the weekly presence schedule of his teams and communicate during the week in case of modification (to be sent to the human resources) and also prepare, once a year, the schedule of the team’ s vacations;
- Work on and transmit the delivery schedule (to be sent to the sales department, your superior, the logistics control, the logistics department manager);
- Process the purchase orders;
- Print the warehouse shipments and give them to the storekeeper for preparation;
- Process the BL after the control before loading;
- Continuously coordinate between the drivers and the sales department (in case of concerns about the delivery, in case of anomaly or other type of emergency);
- Follow the routes of the trucks using geolocation, draw monitoring and performance indicators and report on them;
- Monitor the life sheet (dashboard) of every vehicle, ensure the presence of tools, spare tires, mirrors, etc. and carry out a check after each return of each delivery truck;
- Send a report of the delivered and undelivered goods on a daily basis, with comments and explanations (to be sent to ADV, his superior, the logistic control, the logistic service manager);
- Express the need for rental trucks, chartering;
- Send the requests for interventions to the logistic control service in case of breakdown of the vehicles and monitor the repair with the logistic control service;
- Track the schedule of the technical inspections of the vehicles and make sure that all the documents are in order;
- Carry out any other activity that will be entrusted to him/her within the framework of his/her mission;
- Establish a daily reporting of his/her activities.
The candidate’s profile should meet the following requirements:
- BTS in transportation and logistics, business or any other similar field ;
- 2 years experience in a similar position.
- The ability to read and write;
- Knowledge of the organization and operation of the warehouse;
- Knowledge of sales points and fluid routes to ensure optimal delivery;
- Show a high level of communication skills.