Duties and tasks
As part of the management of customer account openings, he/she is responsible for:
- Receiving administrative documents (NINEA/ RC, copy of CIN etc.);
- Informing the customers’ files and their validation;
- Establishing the contracts of sale;
- Scanning, filing and updating of files;
- Reconciling purchase orders;
- Developing a chart for monitoring feedback on blockages.
As part of the management of customer accounts, he/she is responsible for:
- Maintaining and filing sales and payment documents in customer files (scanning all documents);
- Reconciling customer accounts with the accounting department (daily, weekly, and monthly);
- Editing and distributing schedules, receiving collection plans;
- Monitoring of collection schedules and analysis of achievements;
- Calculating discounts and following up on RRRs according to the contracts signed, requests for client account regularization and follow-up with the control department;
- Calculating and monitoring credit notes with the billing and control manager;
- Monitoring key indicators of the accounts receivable dashboard.
As part of the schedule and collection management, he/she is responsible for:
- Organizing payment collection meetings;
- Monitoring and reporting on the action plan;
- Organizing and monitoring the daily payment collection schedule;
- Receiving payments and copies, ensuring that the outstanding amount is in accordance with the invoice before transmission to the client.
His/her objective is the appropriation and achievement of the objectives set by the sales management.
As part of the reporting process, he/she is responsible for preparing:
- A monthly report on the status of term vs. cash accounts;
- A weekly report on the outstanding credits, bills of exchange with due dates;
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports on the evolution of collections vs. payment schedules;
- A monthly report on the number of account openings by type of client and by salesperson;
- A monthly report on the value of credit notes, discounts and rebates granted to customers;
- Weekly and monthly reports on the number of accounts reconciled with the accounting;
In addition, he/she will ensure:
- Compliance with procedures, work processes, deadlines and defined guidelines;
- Carrying out any other task assigned to him/her within the framework of his/her department.
The candidate’s profile should meet the following expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, accounting or similar field ;
- 2 years experience in a similar position
Proficiency in performance analysis tools;
Proficiency in SIAGRO’s business procedures;
Knowledge of commercial law and accounting;
Proficiency in the organization of the supply chain;
Knowledge of the principles of customer relations;
Proficiency in the rules of stock management;
Proficiency in the use of computers and specific management software.
He will also need to:
- Be able to read customer accounts;
- Be proactive;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Have relational and communication skills.